Asparagus, taleggio and tomato pizza
1 sachet pizza dough mix
8-10 asparagus spears
4 tbsp shop-bought pesto
140g/5oz taleggio (soft Italian cheese)
14-16 cherry tomatoes
a few rosemary sprigs
2 tbsp parmesan, grated
8-10 basil leaves, torn if large
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
2. Make the pizza dough following the pack instructions. Roll out to a 25cm/10in round and transfer to an oiled baking sheet. Cover and leave to rise while you prepare the topping.
3. Trim any woody ends from the asparagus, then diagonally cut each spear in half. Cook in a pan of boiling salted water for 3 minutes, then drain and cool quickly under running cold water. Pat dry with kitchen paper.
4. Spread the pesto over the pizza base, taking it almost to the edge. Slice the taleggio (no need to remove the rind unless you want to). Scatter the asparagus, taleggio, tomatoes and rosemary sprigs over the pesto, then sprinkle with grated parmesan.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until browned and crisp at the edges. Scatter the basil leaves over the top and serve.